Associate / Sr Associate (Founders’ Office)
Organization: Lend-a-Hand India (LAHI)
Apply By: 12 Jul 2022
About the Organization
Lend-a-Hand India (LAHI) is a 12 year old NGO with the mission to integrate vocational education with mainstream education for students from 9th to 12th grade level and equip them with an entrepreneurial mindset to thrive in the real world ahead. We facilitate "school to work" transition for these 14-18 year old in-school students by imparting vocational education and internship opportunities as a part of the secondary school curriculum.
At Lend A Hand India, We’re opening up a unique opportunity — a role where you work directly with the founders to help them build and grow the organization! In this role, you will play an important part in helping us build and launch new initiatives, iterate to get to product-market fit, build strategic partnerships, design go-to-market strategies and establish key organizational initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for exponential growth, fast learning, and a chance to lead by example in a thriving startup environment.
In reality, this role doesn’t come with a definition or a checklist of job responsibilities. As Founders’ Staff, you will be expected to have a whatever-it-takes approach to help the founders on some of the key business areas.
- Work directly with the founders to solve key issues and develop new program ideas
- Research, model, evaluate, and plan go-to-market strategies
- Work closely across multiple functions (program, technology, HR, Admin)
- Help prepare and shadow founders during the key meetings and ensure the follow ups
- Follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of Founders
- Responding to queries and following up on Founders’ requests
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience working as a management/strategy consultant or in a fast-paced startup environment
- A keen interest in learning about business
- You are an entrepreneur at heart
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things
- You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd