Associate: Resource Mobilization End AIDS
Organization: India HIV/AIDS Alliance (Alliance India)
Apply By: 25 Jun 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Founded in 1999, Alliance India is a non-governmental organisation operating in partnership with civil society, government and communities to support sustained responses to HIV in India that protect rights and improve health. Complementing the Indian national programme, we build capacity, provide technical support and advocate to strengthen the delivery of effective, innovative, community-based HIV programmes to vulnerable populations affected by the epidemic.
Job Position: Associate: Resource Mobilization End AIDS
Job Location: New Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As part of our in-house fundraising team to reach targets for donor retention and lead generation for acquisition activities
- Support pan-India fundraising activities (tele calling, donor visits, face to face meetings, stalls, corporate meetings, etc.) by reaching to existing donor base to renew and upgrade their contributions to the cause thus achieving set goals
- Monitor for updating donor data as required post donor services activists (welcome call, etc.) Maintain database of supporters feedback and provide related analysis to senior members to facilitate better retention
- Support Training and other Operational Support like email response, query handling from donors regarding their donations, tax benefits, etc. and providing satisfactory response.
- Support donor care team for relevant information’s to donors as required Complement the activities of the other departments within the team and provide support wherever required.
- Strictly follow the organizational work plan and individual activity plan ensuring adherence to quality and timeliness in required deliverables.
- Undertake other responsibilities not outlined above which are commensurate with a role of this nature in the charitable sector and which have been discussed and agreed between the line manager and the post holder.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
- Strong commitment to HIV/AIDS and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Self-initiated nature with excellent interpersonal skills
- Adequate writing and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi
- Experience in MS Office mainly WORD, EXCEL & PPT
- Graduation in stream with minimum 0- 2 years of experience.
- Prior experience in fundraising operations activities in the development sector and/or experience in banking/ retail sector/Telecom
For more information, please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd