Associate Faculty/Trainer-Operation Theatre Technician
Organization: Tech Mahindra Foundation
Apply By: 31 Dec 2021
Project Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare
Position Associate Faculty/Trainer-Operation Theatre Technician
Number of openings 1
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years of work experience in Operation Theatre and as trainer providing training in classroom clinical setting.
Qualification B.Sc. nursing / GNM / Diploma in OT technician/OT assistant with three years of experience working in operation theatre.
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the Corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The Foundation set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), has been working tirelessly in the areas of
education, disability and employability with a keen focus on corporate volunteering. It operates across eleven locations in India.
The Foundation has been running SMART Academies (since May 2016) with the intent of offering more advanced and longer-term courses in some specialized vocations. At present, the Foundation runs eighth Tech Mahindra SMART Academies, including four SMART Academies for Healthcare, three SMART Academies for Digital Technologies and one SMART Academy for Logistics. The goal of setting up these Academies was twofold — create, build and nurture youth to develop skills in specific industries including healthcare, digital technologies and logistics along with uplifting country’s youth and transforming them into world-class professionals. The Academies offer both diploma and certificate (by the qualified professionals) courses.
Work with one of India’s top CSR Foundation. Tech Mahindra Foundation is looking for resourceful and motivated individual for the above-mentioned vacancy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan the classroom teaching program, including orientation program in consultation with the HOD-Academics.
- Planning for practical’s, ward assignments, curriculum and vacation in consultation with the HOD-Academics.
- Providing classroom training and practical sessions.
- Administer all related evaluation methods give feedback on homework, assignments and tests.
- Preparation of classes, demonstration and display of educational material on notice boards.
- Participation in professional associations and keeping oneself abreast with the changes in the nursing program content.
- Timely guidance and mentoring to students on the use of reference books, library material, assignments with individual attention to students as and when required.
- Mentor and counsel students on Job Trainings and Placements and also conduct clinical visits.
- Active Participation in organizing industry seminars, workshops, debates and any other recreational and social program.
- Any other academic and administrative task as assigned by the HOD-Academics/Project Director
Desired Skill Set
- Attention to detail, empathy and inclusive approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 1 Year of teaching/training experience along with clinical preferred.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates please share your updated profiles at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd