Organization: The/Nudge Foundation
Apply By: 13 Mar 2021
About the Organization:
The/Nudge Foundation focuses on poverty alleviation, sustainably and scalably. They are a collective of some of India’s best leaders and entrepreneurs from industry, academia, philanthropists and foundations.
Position: Associate Manager/Manager, The/Nudge Prize
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be part of the Centre for Social Innovation (CSI) on a mission to nudge and nurture top talent to solve India's most critical challenges. 'The/Nudge Prize' is a platform to draw talent, capital and public attention towards the most pressing developmental problems in India. As a part of this initiative, your immediate responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder Management: Onboarding of relevant partners for specific prize challenges and maintain relationship with them through continuous engagements
- Process Excellence: Setting up seamless processes(design, evaluation criteria, jury, etc) for smooth execution of challenges from announcement of the prize to its completion
- Cross Functional Collaboration: Interface with Marketing, Analytics, Technology & Impact teams on areas critical to the success of the designed prize challenges
- enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- have a strong desire to make a difference.
- have strong analytical skills. written and verbal communication skills.
- be comfortable with some degree of ambiguity and able to solve problems from first principles
- be comfortable with nonprofit sector salaries.
- background in technology, marketing or business development
- prior similar experience of building an impactful program
- entrepreneurial, consulting or product management experience is an advantage
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd