CSRBOX is India's largest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact analytics and partnerships platform. It lists CSR portfolio of 1000 + companies falling under the ambit of mandatory CSR and investing altogether over more than INR 10,000 Cr. on CSR projects each year. The platform showcases various products and implementing agencies working under Education, Health, Sanitation, Solar, Energy etc. thematic area, who can partner with companies for various CSR projects to create higher impact.To see the products and organizations listing section, click Organizations and Products. CSRBOX under ambit of Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd also works on various research and consulting projects with corporate, CSR Foundations, iNGOs and UN organizations.
Few of our clients include UNICEF, HCL Foundation, Bajaj Group, Piramal Foundation, Wateraid, Children Investment Fund Forum, Genpact, Sterlite Foundation etc.
Our research reports can be visited here : https://csrbox.org/list-India-CSR-report
For more information, please visit https://csrbox.org/about-CSRBOX
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying non-profits/foundations/innovative products/solutions in field of education in line with CSRBOX’s on-boarding guidelines and reaching out to them with solutions and services of CSRBOX and NGOBOX
- Undertake the due-diligence of the organizations and prepare on-boarding report
- Maintain detailed data-sheets and reports of member organizations and update them timely
- Maintain professional association and communication with all non-profit/social enterprise partners and manage vertical and horizontal communication channels
- Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner organizations and create new accounts -involves frequent visits to meet partners in order to maintain good relations.
- Work with Chief Manager/Sr. Associate and other team members to curate need-based partnerships
- Work with content team/journalists to curate impact-stories of the work and impacts of non-profits
- Curate updates/newsletters for members and partners
- Share the insights effectively in team and client meetings and translate the insights into recommendations and plans
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
Qualification & Experience
- Post-graduate degree in any discipline with an understanding of social/development sector in India/developing countries
- Domain expertise of education and skills development sectors in India
- Prior experience of partnerships portfolio will be an added advantage
- Effective writing, communication and presentation skills
- Non-believer in 9 to 5 work culture and ready to accept tight deadlines and deliver accordingly
- We expect the incumbent to be self-driven professional with an aptitude to deliver the best and contribute to grow the platform to newer heights.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience is desirable
- Freshers with good communication and academic records can also apply
Salary : As per the market standards and based on relevant work experience. Range (INR 4 L - INR 6 L)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘Associate-NPP-Education-Ahm. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
5. Willing to relocate to Ahmedabad?
6. Key research/writing assignments handled by you (attach with the mail)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.