Asst Manager, Sustainability (Cocoa)
Organization: Mondelēz International
Apply By: 11 Oct 2022
Location: (Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
You will lead a team that manages cocoa procurement, and achieve annual budget targets for volume, cost and quality. The team is also tasked with managing the cocoa seedlings program from cocoa research to cocoa nursery to farmer education and achieving targeted seedlings sales by establishing good relationships with program-implementing government officials. In addition, you will:
- Ensure program implementation for the Mondelēz Cocoa-Life sustainability initiative - including community development, livelihood opportunities, child education, health awareness, women empowerment and environment protection.
- Implement a monitoring and evaluation system for the Cocoa-Life program in partnership with external and independent verification agencies.
- Oversee plantation management to ensure compliance with annual budgets, cost and compliance review and to achieve key metrics on crop yields, production cost/ton, capex, etc.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors/ masters in Social work would be preffered
Job specific requirements:
- Would require someone who is fluent in local south Indian languages especially Telugu and Malayalam.
- Field visits 2-3 days in a week, travel to locations in South India, 40% of the time
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd