CEO - JBGVS
Organization: Jankidevi Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha (JBGVS)
Apply By: 21 May 2021
Jankidevi Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha (JBGVS) is a Society and Trust founded in 1987 by the Bajaj family. JBGVS has major projects in 5 districts, i.e, Pune, Aurangabad and Wardha in Maharashtra, Sikar in Rajasthan and Udhamsingh Nagar in Uttarakhand. JBGVS also has a large Urban intervention in Pune, and runs Samaj Seva Kendras in key locations.
JBGVS also facilitates the CSR implementation by Bajaj Group Companies- currently focusing on Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand. As a part of its new strategy, JBGVS is proposing to significantly expand direct implementation of development projects in the 5 districts- with a focus on Integrated development, water conservation and livelihoods.
Further details about JBGVS are available at : Jankidevi Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha (JBGVS)
Further details about Bajaj CSR are available at: Corporate Social Responsibility | Bajaj Auto
- Position Title: CEO - JBGVS
- Location: Pune
- Reporting Manager: Chairman JBGVS
- Additional Reporting: The position will also report functionally to VP-CSR, Bajaj Auto and CSR Heads of other group companies.
- Salary: will not be a constraint for the right candidate
Reporting Staff and Scale of Work
- Overall Team size: 150+
- Tentative Budget: Rs 50-100 Cr/annum. The organization is funded by Bajaj companies via CSR and their Trusts and also leverages of funds via special projects with NABARD, NSDC etc.
Job Purpose and responsibilities
- Prepare and submit an annual operational plan and budget to the Board of Trustees for review and approval. Present the annual plan to Bajaj CSR process for funding approval. Provide a long term strategic focus to the organization.
- Plan and work towards achievements of annual targets – breaking them down to geographical and functional targets. Provide strategic and operational leadership to the Zonal and HO team for achievement of the same.
- Ensure that all operational SOPs are communicated to the team and implemented across all teams. Ensure high level of integrity and Bajaj values in all aspects of work.
- Implements and lead a continuous quality improvement process across all areas of operations – focusing on systems /process improvement
- Guide the HR function to refine HR processes. Recruit, train and retain a high performing team across all formats and regions. Provide strong management to district teams.
- Represent JBGVS in engagements with key government, elected representatives, non-government, and other stakeholders.
- Engage with Bajaj Stakeholders- specifically Corporate, Trusts, CSR Committees, as well as key Government and non-government stakeholders in areas of operation.
- Represent JBGVS and Bajaj CSR at various platforms as and when required.
- Provide support to the CSR management group and build joint initiatives.
- Have minimum 20 years of relevant experience – in a professionally run reputed NGO, out of which at least 5 years should have been at a top leadership level.
- Should have independently managed sizeable NGO with direct reporting to Promoters/CXO/International donors.
- Deep understanding with development interventions – Integrated development, NRM- Water Conservation, Education, Health, Livelihoods etc.
- Proven skills in project development, project approval, contracting, budgeting, payments, monitoring, impact measurement, reporting & communication, NGO HR, Compliance.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Fluency in Hindi and English are essential- fluency in Marathi is highly desirable.
- Have hands on experience in developing and retaining a high-performance team.
- Have the ability to use technology to improve operational efficiencies
- Have excellent networking skills
- Preferably a development management graduate, with additional professional degree in relevant sector and overall knowledge of work connected with environment, agriculture productivity, rural community institutions, veterinary and other social sectors.
- Be willing to put in a high degree of field travel and handholding of the team at work sites.
To download the application form, click here
All CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . The candidates must mention ‘Application for the post of CEO’ in the subject.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd