Organization: Illumine Foundation
Apply By: 15 Oct 2022
Location: Nashik(Maharashtra) Vadodara(Gujarat) Mysore(Karnataka)
Type of role: Project-based
Illumine works on large-scale knowledge interventions that enable human change at scale.
These interventions aim to embed new vision or ideals, bring about changes in thinking / mindsets that enable individuals & collectives to unleash their potential and empowers communities with capacities to respond and design solutions to the challenges they are facing, etc.
Illumine in the last 20 years has built change technologies, that enable institutions and collectives to make these transformations happen at speed and scale, and these have now been deployed across the largest businesses (SBI, Tata Steel, BPCL, Aditya Birla Capital, etc.), Government institutions (Indian Railways, Delhi & UT Police, etc.) & Educational institutions (Gujarat technological University, Biju Patnaik University, IIT Delhi, 5000 CBSE schools, etc.) in India impacting more than 4 million people.
About the Project:
We have worked with the Government of India on several capacity building initiatives aimed at building a future ready civil service with the right attitude, skills, and knowledge, aligned to the vision of a New India.
In the current initiative under the Mission Karmayogi, we are looking to build citizen centric thinking in ~ 4.5 lakh employees in one of the largest Government service departments. These employees are spread across India, including small towns, rural villages etc.
Illumine is looking to work as a knowledge partner for this assignment and will be responsible for design and delivery of this program to 15,000 Master Trainers chosen from the respective department pan India. The Master Trainers will be trained by Illumine’s trainers who are being recruited pan-India and will be trained to deliver this program.
To support this implementation of such a large-scale initiative, Illumine is now looking for Cluster Leaders in India, who will be responsible for implementing this program in their respective clusters with the support of Illumine team.
Your role as Cluster Leader
The Cluster Leader is required to take end-to-end responsibility of successful delivery of the program in their respective cluster.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct survey in your respective location with employees of the respective department of Government and their customers.
- Build your team of Associate Trainers in your cluster - You are required to source candidates based on the criteria provided by Illumine and help in their selection and contracting. The size of the team could vary from 5-10 depending on the cluster.
- Managing the team of Associate Trainers - Scheduling, coordinating, and managing the Associate Trainers to ensure that their training and program delivery happens as per schedule and in the desired locations.
- Be the representative of Illumine and liaison with local Govt. employees in your cluster to ensure smooth implementation of the program – This could include coordination for conducting surveys, setting up the right infrastructure needed for program, delivery schedule, troubleshooting etc.
- Ensuring consistent quality of training - by ensuring field audits and quality audits are done as stipulated.
Duration: ~ 5 months (Part-time 2 months and full time 3 months)
The right person for this role:
- Has minimum 2 years’ experience of teaching / training / coaching adults (especially from the following sectors - Education / Livelihood / Behavioral Change / Leadership Development etc.)
- Has experience in recruiting people and building a team
- Has experience in managing a team and delivering results
- Has experience of working and coordinating with multiple parties including government departments.
- Has experience in conducting surveys, doing audits, making reports.
- Has fluency in English or Hindi plus the local language of your base location.
- Age – 30+
How to apply:
If interested, please mail your detailed CV highlighting your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line candidates, must specify “Cluster Leader – Location”.
Know more about us:
a) The purpose for which Illumine is working towards- A Society of Human Possibilities
b) The positive change philosophy underlying our missions
c) Watch videos on Contributor Philosophy: A philosophy of work that Illumine has researched and developed over the years - The Contributor Series - YouTube
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd