Organization: Mann Deshi Foundation
Apply By: 19 Dec 2020
Mann Deshi Foundation was set up in 1996 to support the economic empowerment of rural women. We run Business Schools for Rural Women and Chambers of Commerce for Rural Women so that they can set up and run successful businesses and have more choice and control in their lives. To date, we have reached over half a million women. We are based in Mhaswad, Satara district and have offices in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka.
Mann Deshi Foundation is looking to fill the role of a Communications Officer.
- Create, organise and manage innovative written, photographic, digital and audiovisual content to promote the work of the Mann Deshi Foundation. This includes case studies, articles, blogs, videos, photos, brochures, posters, PPTs etc.
- Create content for and actively manage all social media posts to promote the organisation’s work in an engaging manner and increase viewership and followers
- Document and organize stories in innovative ways to promote women’s and organisation’s successes and learning
- Create content for and manage the organisation’s newsletter, annual report, website and other communication tools
- Find and manage external vendors, when required, for execution of creative projects
- Support the programme teams create content for their reports and proposals.
- Manage organisation’s communication branding standards
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- High levels of creativity and some design skills
- Ability to travel extensively to all field offices
- Attention to detail and timelines
- Ability to come up with innovative new ideas to promote the organisation’s work
- Ability to work in multiple languages and with multiple teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication/ Creative Writing/English/Social Media
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role
It is preferable for the selected candidate to be based at the Mann Deshi head office. If this is not possible, the candidate must be willing to spend at least 12 full working days based at the head office.
The Mann Deshi Foundation office is located at Mhaswad, Satara district. The office is open from 10am – 6 pm Monday to Saturday.
The salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your current salary details and CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd