Community Engagement Manager - India
Apply By: 27 Nov 2020
About the Organization:
Amazon is an American multinational technology company. Amazon is known for their disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale.
Position: Community Engagement Manager - India
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the CSR program for Amazon Data Services Private Limited (“ADSIPL”) in India. Identify organizations and key stakeholders including nonprofits and community stakeholders in India to understand their needs, build relationships and collaborate on impactful outcomes.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with external stakeholders as a representative of ADSIPL.
- Work in a highly matrixed organization to manage community events and inspire employees to learn and engage through these events.
- Manage the delivery of community programs, events, and initiatives following global standards with a focus on localization.
- Manage key aspects of community sponsorships including working with organizations to finalize and implement sponsorship details, and determining whether a sponsorship opportunity met success criteria in collaboration with key business partners.
- Proven ability, willingness, and desire to: Write and speak effectively for audiences of varying sizes.
- Provide vision for the community engagement initiatives across India, and manage these initiatives with extreme attention to detail and a high bar for quality.
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineering, operations, human resources, legal, public policy, and public relations to deliver results. Interact effectively and provide strategic counsel at all levels of the organization.
- Think and communicate clearly including formulating clear points of view on complicated issues and creating concise and well-written narratives to express ideas.
- Identify opportunities and develop creative, effective approaches to difficult challenges. Lead efforts across multiple cities.
- Be physically, on-the-ground in locations within India, roll up sleeves and get work done when required.
- Be responsible for developing tactics within the country to deliver locally. Oversee budget and be responsible for expenditures within your span of control.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in CSR or related domains
- Experience working with constituent groups including non profit organisations and employees
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Relevant Advanced degree
- Experience in working for a multinational organisation
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd