Consultant – Health Care Financing
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 10 Aug 2021
About the Organization:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support organization under the National Health Mission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Their mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
Support production of annual health accounts for Union and States using health accounts production tool.
- Support improvement of methodologies and identification/use of new data sources for health accounts, Conduct large scale surveys to get health expenditure data from NE States, Enterprises and NGOs.
- Support work on concepts related to Financing of Universal Health Coverage and methods for monitoring financial progress towards UHC and SDGs.
- Publish research regarding healthcare financing policy, budgetary allocations and expenditures and household out of pocket expenditures.
- Support documentation of strategic purchasing and best practices in healthcare financing models to improve efficiency, quality of care and equity.
- Support Costing of healthcare services and work on team-based performance incentives.
- Participate in expert meetings, committees of government/other institutions representing RRC-NE/NHSRC on aspects related to healthcare financing.
- Assist Healthcare Financing team in organizing workshops, seminars, conferences and trainings at central, regional, district and facility level, on the theme of Healthcare Financing in general.
- Any other assignment as assigned by Director, RRC-NE/Executive Director, NHSRC/ MoHFW
Qualifications and experience:
- MA in Health Financing or
- MBA in Health Financing or
- MA in Economics or
- M. Sc in Economics or
- MA in Public Policy or
- MBA in Finance.
- At least 2 (Two) years of post-qualification work experience of working with health sector with focus on healthcare financing.
- Preference may be given to those applicants, who have directly worked with analysis and planning of Union and State Health Budget,
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd