Consultant – Social Media
Organization: Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Apply By: 02 Jul 2020
About the Organization:
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is the statutory university established by the Govt. of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003. The University is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the University Grants Commission (UGC) (2f & 12B). The University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI), International Association of Law Schools (IALS), Asian Law Institute (ASLI) and Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute.
Position: Consultant – Social Media
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Director and the Registrar, the incumbent shall perform the following roles and responsibilities;
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with university goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop awareness and promotions of activities undertaken by the University.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the University Authorities.
- Any Graduate from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
Remuneration: ₹ 15,000 (Fixed)
Walk in interview: Thursday, 2nd July, 2020
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd