Consultant (Data Analysis), CON-DA
Organization: National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI
Apply By: 16 Aug 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Consultant (Data Analysis), CON-DA, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI
1. POSITIONS VACANT: Consultant (Data Analysis), CON-DA,National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI (One Vacancy)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India’s flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned statesto implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAY in theirstate.
Key Functions of NHA
Key functions of the NHA include the following:
(1)Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2)Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary;
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementingPM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to theGeneral Manager (Operations), theConsultant (Data Analysis),shall be responsible for providing support and assistance in monitoring of Insurance/TPA. S/he shall further assist in the development of reports, papers and briefs, based on the utilizationanalysis of PM-JAY.
(1) Assist in Insurance/TPA monitoring and ranking;
(2) Assist in the development of working papers, policy briefs and research papers,for analysing utilization under PM-JAY;
(3) Assist in the analysis of data to provide insights and policy recommendations for the enhancement of the scheme;
(4) Communicate findings effectively internally, and apply learnings to concerned work and activity plans;
(5) Preparation of various reports;
(6) Any other assignment/ responsibility given by NHA.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or other related discipline, from a recognized University/Institute.
Two years of experience in data analysis, for the insurance industry.
Prior experience in the health insurance domain shall be an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Demonstrate good monitoring and evaluation skills;
(2) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(3) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
(4) Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English and Hindi with focus on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills;
(5) Demonstrable language proficiency skills in English and Hindi.
5. VACANCY DETAILS: One Vacancy
6. AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 35 years, as on the last date for receiving applications.
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 85,000/- per month.
8. LOCATION:New Delhi, NHA Office.
9.CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: CON-DA
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 9900
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before August 16, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
Online Application Link: https://recruitment.samshrm.com/JOBS/NHA
Please Note: Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd