Consultant (HR &OD)
Organization: A.P.Centre for Financial Systems & Services (APCFSS), Government of Andhra Pradesh
Apply By: 22 Jan 2022
Location: Vijayawada(Andhra Pradesh)
Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) was set up by Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) as a Section 8, not-for-profit company in 2016. APCFSS has developed and manages the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), a Government-wide enterprise suite, for management of various aspects of Public Finances of the State of Andhra Pradesh, including budget formulation, tax & non-tax receipts, cash & debt management, expenditure (scheme, non-scheme, salaries etc.), social benefits delivery, etc.
Besides CFMS, APCFSS designs, develops and maintains mission-critical e/m Governance Solutions (Web & Mobile) for various flagship schemes and programmes of the Government. The key applications developed by APCFSS include: (a) Jnanabhumi Portal, for disbursement of pre and post matric scholarships worth over Rs.3,500 Crore per annum to over 16 lakh students in the State, (b) Suite for Higher Education, for online academic and administrative process, covering 16 Universities in the State, (c) Housing Portal, for beneficiary registration, sanction, fund disbursement & material management, covering 40 lakh beneficiaries, (d) Navaratnalu, covering 9 flagship programmes of the Government, overseen by the Chief Ministers Office, (e) A.P.State Budget Portal etc.
The Governance Consulting Wing (GCW) of APCFSS works closely with Secretaries & Commissioners of various Departments for improving governance and public service delivery. GCW carries out a wide range of interventions in the areas of public policy formulation & analysis, public systems reform, evaluations, surveys, project management, process re-engineering, business analysis for IT Applications, best practice documentation, Bid document preparation & bid management for Public Procurement, etc. The wing also works on streamlining internal business processes of various Departments through a variety of structural & personnel restructuring exercises.
APCFSS is looking for highly dynamic & energetic professionals to work with the Secretaries to the Government and CEO, APCFSS in high impact roles in the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited for the position of ‘Consultant’. The position is contractual and the period of engagement is 1 year, which may be extended based on need and performance.
Position Title: Consultant (HR &OD)
No.of Positions: 1
Type & Period of engagement: Contractual, 1 Year, extendable based on need and performance
Consolidated pay in the range of Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month
Roles & Responsibilities:
Reporting to and working in close coordination with the Secretaries to the Government of AP , the Consultant will be responsible for a broad range of HR & OD activities, including, the
- Assist the Department in analyzing various departmental proposals with regard to changes in organizational structures, cadre rationalization, creation of posts, and other related issues.
- Assist the Department in analyzing various departmental proposals with regard to compensation structures for professionals from market, duly examining internal parity with respect to Governmental structure and external parity with respect to comparable jobs in the market.
- Analyze human resource management in the administration and suggest measures for capacity building and improving effectiveness, within the overall context of service rules and general employment conditions within the Government.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department
- Strengthening the network of partners catering to various aspects of HRM & OD
- Preparing project charters/process map/process documents/reports for the identified strategic projects to ensure timely completion & clarity of responsibilities of various stakeholders
- Coordinating and following up with external stakeholders (Consultants/Vendors) to ensure on time delivery of project deliverables as per the agreement
- Periodically revisiting the processes / systems adopted for improvement and redesigning initiatives to be taken
- Supporting in design and implementation of HR automation projects
- Prior experience in HRM/OD functions is desirable .Prior experience of working in Government sector will be a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Advanced writing/documentation skills
- Knowledge of Telugu will be an advantage
- High degree of proactiveness
- Pronounced action-orientation
- Comfortable with multi-tasking; complex, multi-stakeholder & fast-paced settings; long working hours; and challenging timelines
- Strong commitment to collaborative work
Disclaimer: APCFSS reserves the right to not fill up the positions advertised. Mere possession of the indicated educational qualifications /experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview. APCFSS reserves the right to relax educational qualifications/experience etc.
Interested candidates can e-mail a Cover Letter, describing their suitability along with their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The Subject Line shall be as follows: ‘HR& OD_Application for Consultant’
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd