Consultant - Capital Project Delivery
Apply By: 12 Oct 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi) Bengaluru(Karnataka)
About the Organization
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative solutions and helping them to understand and manage their sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
As part of the continued growth and innovation, ERM has an opportunity to join an organisation with Sustainability at its heart.
We are looking for an established professional who is interested in being part of this thriving global community – outstanding individual who combines strong desires around consulting and technical development – to foster and expand a network of excellent client relationships. We seek talented specialists to help us drive the continued growth of ERM’s business and further advancing our reputation for supporting development of some of the world’s most complex projects.
This is an opportunity for an individual looking to further his/her career in a global environmental/social leader that aims to lead the field in sustainability consulting. A career as an ERM Employee is unique. Our model offers unparalleled opportunities for consultants with ambition, vision and proven expertise, providing:
- Unique Career Growth & Learning Opportunities in a Global Environment
- Culture of working for an organisation with “Sustainability at its heart” and a company that promotes environmental awareness within the community through the ERM Foundation
- Diversified Environmental, Health and Safety Exposure across industries and locations
- Opportunities to be involved in collaboration across borders
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- B. Tech/ M. Tech in environmental engineering or master’s degree in environmental sciences, environmental management, environmental studies, or related discipline
- 1-10 years and above experience in Environment impact assessment and related baseline studies
- Previous experience working with multi-disciplinary teams in a consultancy environment
- Strong background in environmental planning and impact assessment, & providing advice to private sector and government clients
- Practical knowledge and understanding of quantitative analysis tools and techniques related to environmental baseline studies and impact assessment
- Excellent report writing skills. Fluency in both written and spoken English is a fundamental requirement. Candidate should also include fluency in other Indian languages and also foreign languages (French and Spanish preferred)
- Willingness to travel, including field work exceeding 2 weeks
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd