Consultant - Knowledge Management Cell, NHSRC
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 04 Mar 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
National Health Systems Resource Center, a technical support institution for National Health Mission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, works for health system strengthening. Various divisions in NHSRC contribute to the implementation of NHM as per their technical area. The Knowledge Management unit of NHSRC coordinates with all divisions and the Ministry for taking the Mission forward through bringing out publications and other resources.
The Knowledge Management unit seeks one Consultant to coordinate various activities of the unit including publications and related materials.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Consultant in Knowledge Management unit shall work under the overall guidance of in-charge and provide support. The following tasks are to be undertaken:
- To coordinate on publications of all divisions and ministry
- Documentation, process and data management of good practices and innovations from States/UTs.
- NHSRC website updating and modification
- Work on e-publications and social networking sites for public health issues
- Managing and Record Keeping of Publication and their progress with all divisions.
- Dealing with vendor for review of design, making correction and changes as suggested by Division/MoHFW meeting time lines.
- Stock Management of publications and warehouse.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation from a recognized university. Qualification of BCA/MCA is desirable.
- At least 2 years of post-qualification work experience in dealing with publications, data management/IT support/website management and administrative tasks.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Access. Knowledge of web designing & development and database.
- Knowledge on publications design and printing
- Good command on English and Hindi
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Formal educational qualification, experience & age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
Age Limit: Upto 40 Years (As on last date of receiving applications)
Location: New Delhi.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 44,000/- to Rs. 99,000/- per month
*Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience
To Apply: Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com only by 4th March 2020. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure that the post applied for is clearly mentioned on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd