Organization: A.P.Centre for Financial Systems & Services (APCFSS), Government of Andhra Pradesh
Apply By: 22 Jan 2022
Location: Vijayawada(Andhra Pradesh)
A.P.Centre for Financial Systems & Services (APCFSS), Government of Andhra Pradesh
Location: Vijayawada, A.P.
Position Title: Consultant
No.of Positions: 1
Type & Period of engagement: Contractual, 1 Year, extendable based on need and performance
Consolidated pay in the range of Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month
Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) was set up by Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) as a Section 8, not-for-profit company in 2016. APCFSS has developed and manages the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), a Government-wide enterprise suite, for management of various aspects of Public Finances of the State of Andhra Pradesh, including budget formulation, tax & non-tax receipts, cash & debt management, expenditure (scheme, non-scheme, salaries etc.), social benefits delivery, etc.
Besides CFMS, APCFSS designs, develops and maintains mission-critical e/m Governance Solutions (Web & Mobile) for various flagship schemes and programmes of the Government. The key applications developed by APCFSS include: (a) Jnanabhumi Portal, for disbursement of pre and post matric scholarships worth over Rs.3,500 Crore per annum to over 16 lakh students in the State, (b) Suite for Higher Education, for online academic and administrative process, covering 16 Universities in the State, (c) Housing Portal, for beneficiary registration, sanction, fund disbursement & material management, covering 40 lakh beneficiaries, (d) Navaratnalu, covering 9 flagship programmes of the Government, overseen by the Chief Ministers Office, (e) A.P.State Budget Portal etc.
The Governance Consulting Wing (GCW) of APCFSS works closely with Secretaries & Commissioners of various Departments for improving governance and public service delivery. GCW carries out a wide range of interventions in the areas of public policy formulation & analysis, public systems reform, evaluations, surveys, project management, process re-engineering, business analysis for IT Applications, best practice documentation, Bid document preparation & bid management for Public Procurement, etc. The wing also works on streamlining internal business processes of various Departments through a variety of structural & personnel restructuring exercises.
APCFSS is looking for highly dynamic & energetic professionals to work with the Secretaries to the Government and CEO, APCFSS in high impact roles in the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited for the position of ‘Consultant’. The position is contractual and the period of engagement is 1 year, which may be extended based on need and performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The incumbent will lead a team of young and talented professionals, working on various aspects of public financial management (PFM) analytics and will work closely with the Secretaries to Government and CEO, APCFSS and shall be responsible for the following:
- Lead the analytics team to deliver incisive management information reports on key areas of receipts, expenditure, cash management, debt management etc.
- Drafting proposals, concept notes, project reports, standard operating procedures, best practice documents etc. in public financial management & other areas of public policy
- Streamline data sources to ensure single source of truth across departments
- Map key public financial indicators across departments; design and in coordination with the software team, implement a real-time PFM dashboard
- Draw the road map for, design and in close coordination with software teams, implement the integration of emerging technologies like AI/ML/IoT/Block Chain for real time PFM analytics
- Coordinate with multiple Departments and other Stakeholders, as required
- Drafting public procurement documents (RfPs/EoIs etc.) & managing bid processes
- Process re-engineering/process streamlining w.r.t. pace, efficiency, accountability, transparency etc
- Any other tasks assigned
- C.A/Cost Accountant/ CFA/M.Com or P.G. in the areas of management/public policy & governance/regulatory governance/ economics/development studies/human resource management/ data science/ etc., from reputed national level universities/institutes.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with big data and analytics. Prior experience of working in Government sector will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have experience of leading teams of 5 to 10 highly skilled professionals
- Exceptional analytical skills and comfort with latest big data tools
- Advanced writing/documentation skills
- Knowledge of Telugu will be an advantage
Disclaimer: APCFSS reserves the right to not fill up the positions advertised. Mere possession of the indicated educational qualifications /experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview. APCFSS reserves the right to relax educational qualifications/experience etc.
Interested candidates can e-mail a Cover Letter, describing their suitability along with their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The Subject Line shall be as follows: ‘Project Management Application for Consultant.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd