Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 15 Dec 2020
About the Organization:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas.
Position: Consultant (Short Assignment – 3 months/ Part-time)
The Jamsetji Tata School for Disaster Studies, Tata Institute of Social Science has been awarded the UKERI Study in India Programme in Virtual mode in partnership with the Coventry University, UK. Considering the pandemic the programme is done in virtual mode with participants from JTSDS, TISS and Coventry University, UK for a duration of one week tentatively in Feb 2020. The virtual mobility programme has been designed to provide a contextual understanding of hazards and vulnerability in low and middle income countries (L&MIC).
About the Role:
A week-long program is to be developed and coordinated between two Universities from different time zones and the consultant is required to have the following competencies for the same:
- The position requires the individual to have adequate knowledge about disaster studies and HRVA methodologies.
- The individual should be well-versed with academic content development, training pedagogy, and delivery (experience of online program development and delivery preferred).
- Proficient in online and secondary source review and research.
- Expected to have good quantitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, and video making skills
- Managing Logistics and coordination of the one-week online program.
- Proficient in administrative tasks.
- Master’s in Disaster Management/ Disaster Studies, Social Science or Management, Social Work, and affiliated fields.
- Experience in online teaching, video content development, and research skills will be preferred.
- The Consultant will report directly to the Chairperson, Center for Disaster Management, JTSDS, TISS.
Consolidated Amount of 1,50,000/- (Will be paid in three installments of 50,000 each – I – Upon Submission of Joining Letter, II – Upon Submission of Programme Content including Video, & III – Upon completion of the online program and the final report).
The subject of the email should be “Position of Consultant (Short Term), Centre for Disaster Management, JTSDS”, and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd