Content Specialist - Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Organization: Invest India
Apply By: 12 Oct 2022
About the Organization
The most awarded investment promotion agency in the world, Invest India is the advisor, guide, and facilitator to every investor looking to make a home in India. We are the first point of contact for global companies whom we handhold from the day they start exploring India as an investment destination and at every step of the way throughout their journey in the world's most liberal investment destination.
Our multi-faceted activities include detailed India entry strategies and research, end-to-end handholding, and investment aftercare. We work with every major country around the world, and across all Indian states. Our team, comprised of over 200 of the finest, most talented business professionals handpicked from India's and indeed the world's best universities and companies serve as investors' pro bono guide to developing the best India strategy. From assisting with land acquisition to highlighting infrastructure projects for investment, showcasing cutting-edge innovation and startups, and world-class research, the various teams at Invest India offer each new investor the panoramic scope of the India opportunity and ways to navigate it.
- Conducting in-depth research on India 75 related topics in order to develop original content for the development of content for blogs, articles, events, social media,
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying content gaps and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Working on Social media posts and updates on a daily basis
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Active interest and in-depth understanding of India’s history
- Master's degree in communications, marketing, English or Hindi language, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Medium-level designing skills to independently handle social media posting
- 2+ Years of full-time work experience in a media/content company.
- Familiar with Canva, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator to manage basic design work also.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd