Content and Branding Associate
Apply By: 30 Jun 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations' global development network. They advocate for change and connect countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for them. They provide expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. They promote technical and investment cooperation among nations.
Position: Content and Branding Associate
Job ID: 31332
UNDP India is working to its best ability to support various Ministries, projects and state teams across the country on communication, engagement and media initiatives. In order to ensure effective and timely communication and engagements with a wide range of stakeholders and audiences, UNDP India will need to create a series of communication packages. In addition to this, UNDP India needs to focus on enhancing its brand visibility through its various communication initiatives. Keeping these critical requirements in mind, the UNDP Communications unit plans to engage the professional services of a Content and Branding Associate to strengthen COVID-19 communications from India CO.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing high quality content and will be responsible for adapting, editing and translation of communication products for dissemination through project and state teams. He/she will be responsible for building capacities of teams on content management, documentation, branding guidelines – to ensure high quality inputs from across the teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the guidance of Head of Communications, the Content and Branding Associate will work towards repositioning UNDP India’s brand visibility and showcasing of UNDP’s work, together with all concerned project and state colleagues.
Scope of work:
- Under the guidance of Head of Communications, UNDP India, and in close coordination with project and state teams, the incumbent is expected to:
- Develop a comprehensive content calendar for ensuring timely response to Ministries, donors and other key partners on COVID-19.
- Create quality content as per the approved content calendar, in consultation with project and state teams.
- Develop dissemination plans for each of the communication packages across platforms, forums and media.
- Ensure branding and dissemination of communications products align with UNDP’s guidelines.
- Ensure optimum publicity for the Japanese Govt funded COVID-19 response activities.
- Build capacities of colleagues on content management, documentation, branding and other UNDP guidelines to ensure quality inputs from each team.
- Provide support for designing and branding for social and digital channels, in consultation with the Communication Officer and the Digital Media Associate.
- Support the Head of Communications on any other emerging communication needs related to COVID.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in media relations, journalism, publishing, designing or related fields.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in engagement, communications or partnerships.
- Previous experience with a multilateral or international organization is mandatory.
- Sound experience in designing and content creation will be essential.
- Good team player and the ability to adapt to changes in the team and work environment, if needed. Convergence and collaboration will be critical for this role.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is essential.
- Proficiency in Hindi will be an added advantage.
Remuneration package: INR 119,175/- per month (taxable).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd