Organization: Ministry of Human Resource Development - Govt. of India
Apply By: 03 Jul 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Ministry of Human Resource Development, formerly Ministry of Education, is responsible for the development of human resources in India. The Ministry is held currently by Ramesh Pokhriyal and is divided into two departments: The Department of School Education and Literacy, which deals with primary, secondary and higher secondary education, adult education and literacy, and the Department of Higher Education, which deals with university education, technical education, scholarship etc. The erstwhile Ministry of Education now functions under these two departments, as of 26 September 1985.
No. of Posts: 02
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Relevant experience in the field of promoting research, educational planning or administration, training etc.
- Ph.D. in relevant subject
- Project / program management skills
- Ability to network with institutions / individuals involved in IKS
- Passion and track record / expertise in any of the chosen IKS domains is necessary.
Remuneration: Rs.1.00 Lakh
Age: Not exceeding 50 years.
Period: Initially for a period of two years and extendable further for one more year.
All other details will be available at the AICTE’s website (https://www.aicte-india.org/bulletins/advertisements) and MHRD’s website (https://mhrd.gov.in)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd