Deputy Manager- Digital Media
Apply By: 25 Oct 2021
Location: Ahmedabad(Gujarat) Bengaluru(Karnataka) New Delhi(Delhi)
Deputy Manager- Digital Media
CTC: INR 5.40-7.20L (Subject to experience)
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR impact media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 4000 CSR projects and 1500 companies' CSR portfolio every year. We have a strong CSR Impact Practice vertical that works with companies and CSR foundation for their CSR projects’ need assessment, baseline study, monitoring and impact assessment. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, Airbus, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp etc.
The Deputy Manager- Digital Media will work on digital production and campaign management for our clients and in-house projects and programs. The incumbent will engage with clients on specific needs for new age media solutions and will work with team members for conceptualisation, production and dissemination of the digital stories. The role requires an in-depth understanding of new age media tools and technologies, know-how on hosting webinars, video production, basic editing skills, social media campaign management and creative designs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist communication and media production team to conceptualise ideas for social impact communication through videos, webinars, YouTube Live, FB Live, Twitter Chat etc. (a few things from the basket)
- Work with Impact communication team to engage with companies, social businesses and non-profits for digital communication requirements
- Manage client and project website for content and graphics
- Engage with existing and new clients to curate media strategy and action-plan
- Video-production (in-house) from concept to execution with resource planning
- Social media campaign management for clients and in-house projects
- Digital amplification plan and execution
- Clients’ impact stories (text, videos, slide-shows) production to dissemination through internal and external channels
Qualification & Experience
- A professional qualification in media/mas communication
- Experience in video production, editing and packaging (any of the two verticals)
- Knowledge of handling new age digital amplification tools, webinars, podcasts etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Intense interest in using storytelling for social impact and impact communication
- A self-driven professional with an aptitude to deliver the best.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Deputy-Manager-Digital Media’. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Preferred Location
3. Notice period
4. Current salary
5. Expected salary
6. Specific media related skills
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd