Deputy PMA Head
Organization: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
Apply By: 26 Jul 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier Institute of national and international repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of Rural Development and related aspects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support PMA Head in all his functions relating to DDU-GKY
- Co-ordinate with and support MoRD in the formulation of policies and in the implementation of the programme across country
- Skill and competency assessment of SRLMs on timely basis
- Programme Monitoring and Performance Management Support
- Keep track of performance against DDU-GKYs overall goals (achieve quality and sustainable skill development at scale)
- Helping states in identifying the best practice ensuring implementation support in specific activities, locations, technical assistance in thematic areas etc.
- Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Business Administration/ Social Sciences/ Developmental Economics/ Rural Development /Management
- A minimum 10 years of proven and professional experience with at least 5 years in the leadership role in social/rural/ educational/ skill projects of the Government of India and/or with the International Organisations.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd