Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Director, Community Pass Asia Pacific, Digital & financial Inclusion
Apply By: 05 Apr 2023
About the Organization
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The South Asia Humanitarian & Development team, focussed on digital inclusion, is looking for a Director to drive our digitisation initiatives for the underprivileged segments, by building partnerships & ecosystems, and managing ongoing programs. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital and financial inclusion, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses a flair for sales and an entrepreneurial mindset.
He/she will be in charge of Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting of the Mastercard Farm Pass program and other card based digital inclusion programs in his/her region, working closely with various platform partners and state Govts. Specifically, will be in charge of business development and key stakeholder management, with partners, banks, lenders, developmental organisations, etc, thereby ensuring achievement of program KPIs such as consumer onboarding, adoption, platform transactions and scaling
- The Community Pass team (part of Strategic Growth / Humanitarian & Development) in India is responsible to adoption and scaling of the Mastercard Farm Pass platform, into a commercially viable financial inclusion initiative. The team is also responsible for launching other cards based financial inclusion products relevant for rural India. This program is critical for the Mastercard India, to underpin our commitment and focus on financial inclusion
- New sales & business development – network with key potential partners and customers such as Banks, DFIs, IDOs, Agri players, Social impact firms, State Govts. etc and other stakeholders in the region, and drive partnerships
- Pilots rollouts: Identify pilot activities, key tasks, responsible person, key risks and dependencies and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders. Oversee launch of pilot programs
- Sales KPIs: Be the on-ground person to ensure all the program activities are rolled out as planned. This will include training of users, deployment of the solutions; post deployment support and drive to adoption. Track and achieve key KPIs such as farmers onboarded, transactions, usage etc
- Program Reporting: Provide weekly reporting indicating achievement, challenges, mitigation and next set of action items with regard to the pilot
- Stakeholder Management: manage our client/program relationships with the licensing partners, State Government, farmer producer organizations, Banks etc
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- 12-20 years experience in financial inclusion (consulting/ International donors/ foundations / international NGOs) Or digital payments sector (payment bank, payment fintechs, Prepaid providers) Or digital agriculture (agritech) sectors, in a combination of business development, strategy, sales or implementation functions
- You are a post graduate, preferably tier 1 MBA, CA or Agricultural management, with strong and consistent academic performance
- Proven and consistent Business Development and sales mgmt. experience. Go out of their way to get close to your customer in order to find out what their needs are, and how a product or service can really help. Have a clear mission that focuses on your customer’s need above your own
- You are a strong, confident, and exacting writer and communicator. You have excellent powerpoint and excel skills. Fluency in Marathi, Kannada or Telugu preferred
- You are comfortable and flexible w.r.t extended travel in rural areas
- You are always looking for potential solutions to solve problems
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd