Director - Social Audit
Organization: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department - Govt. of Tamil Nadu
Apply By: 19 Jul 2020
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization:
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is responsible for the implementation of various Centrally-sponsored, State-funded, and Externally-aided schemes for poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment, Tsunami rehabilitation, apart from provision of basic amenities and services. The Department is also entrusted with the responsibility of enabling the various Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to function as effective units of Local Self-Government. The Directorate of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (including the Training wing), the Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women Limited and the Tsunami Project Implementation Unit come under this Department. These units are all headed by IAS officers. This Department also provides administrative support to the State Election Commission.
Position: Director, Social Audit Society of Tamil Nadu Chennai.
Qualification & Experience:
The persons fulfilling the following qualification may apply for the post of Director, Social Audit Unit.
- He / She should possess a Post Graduate Degree in any subject
- He / She should have not less than 10 years of experience in the field of Audit and Government Accounts. (or) He/She shall be a Social activist who has experience in the field of implementation of Social Welfare Schemes and directly worked with the grass root people for not less than 20 years.
- He/ She should possess for a period of not less than two years experience in the field of social audits and rights -based activities.
- He / She should have proven unblemished service record and served in various administrative capacities handling human resources with varying skill levels.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 62years on the date of Notification.
- He / She should be capable of conducting field inspections and visits to Rural areas
- He /She should not have any criminal case pending against him/her in any court and should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- He / She should not have any subsisting interest in any of the Government Departments and local bodies
- Serving or Retired Officers of State Government in the Pay Band of Level-29 or above shall be eligible to apply for the post.
- He /She should have sufficient Knowledge in Computers in order to monitor and analyses the Social Audit Reports uploaded on the MGNREGS website
Age: 65 years
Tenure: 3 years
Remuneration: Consolidated basis @Rs.75,000/- per month.
Deadline: Before 19.07.2020
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd