District Program Officers – Full Time Consultants
Organization: People to People Health Foundation
Apply By: 16 Jun 2021
Location: Barpeta(Assam) Guwahati(Assam)
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide managerial leadership to implement project activities at the district level.
- Work and ensure close collaboration and coordination with department of health and other government functionaries at the block, and district level. Also engage with private sector for smooth implementation of the project activities.
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of project activities at the district level like liasioning, rapport building, training, screening, monitoring, reporting etc.
- Assist in project planning, budgeting, work plan development, monitoring, dissemination, and advocacy
- Develop and maintain partnership with the local NGOs and monitor their activities.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on regular basis to the line manager and state government as appropriate.
- Attend and report the program progress monthly to district officials
- Execute any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum 3-5 years of similar experience in the field of NCDs with MoHFW, private sector and/or NGOs. Experience of working in aspirational district will be preferred.
- MBBS or master’s degree in community medicine, nutrition, social science, and public health.
- In-depth technical knowledge on district health systems, NCDs, NPCDCS, and related government programs and schemes.
- Should be able to establish strong partnership & networks with the key public and private stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skill
- Fluency in English and Hindi and the local language of the state assigned
- Demonstrative ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
10. Strong and cohesive team player
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is June 16, 2021.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as an attachment and send it to email: email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd