District Project Coordinator
Organization: YUVA (Youths Union for Voluntary Action)
Apply By: 05 Jul 2020
Advertisement for the post of District Program Coordinator
YUVA Youths Union For Voluntary Action Strikes out Strategic Alliances with Stakeholders with a Vision to Accomplishing SDGs by tapping youth energy, Innovation and creativity. It wishes to utilize optimally the potential of youth for the development of an open access society. YUVA Joined hands with stakeholders to prevent our youth from giving into violence and terrorism by providing them better options trough strengthening and empowering them.
The purpose of YUVA Youths Union For Voluntary Action is to work with all persons with disabilities, their families, communities, organizations and institutions on empowerment and inclusion of persons with disabilities by facilitating disabled people’s organizations to address the gaps that exist at various levels. YUVA plays a proactive and promotional role in Community Based Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities in Jharkhand and in the inclusion of persons with disabilities in community development programs.
No. of Vacancy - 01
• Name of the Post – District Program Coordinator (One DPC will manage 2 districts Ranchi & Hazaribag)
• Job Location – Ranchi, Jharkhnad
- Post graduate in disability / Social Science / Human Resource Management / Rural development
- Minimum of two years working experience in project implementation level in disability sector.
- Knowledge of managing livelihood for persons with disabilities maintaining quality standards and ensure fulfilment of target achievement
- Knowledge of data entry, collation and analysis
- Report writing skills
• Salary - Rs. 25,000/- per month including PF and Travel would be extra.
• Last Date of Applications -5th July, 2020
- Ensure project documentation meets the required quality and adheres to the prescribed formats and system in place.
- Supporting Project Director and District Programme Manager, JSLPS and State Disability Consultant to ensure that all project documentation and reports are made available in a timely and accessible way.
- Support and lead in the development of project quarterly News Letter/ Bulletin and success stories in district level.
- Compile monthly/ quarterly/ bi-monthly/annual project reports of field staff and send to Project Director, and State Disability Consultant and in due time.
- Maintain project data/ information/ reports in effective way.
- To track every project inputs & outputs by means of documentation and reporting.
- Be proactive in providing information, reports and other documents concerning the project to the State Disability Consultant, and Programme Officer.
Interested Candidates can send their CV alog with Cover letter on given email address:- email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd