E T Consultant
Organization: International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Apply By: 18 Jan 2021
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization:
International Finance Corporation (IFC) - a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group-is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in developing countries. The Bank Group has set two goals for the world to achieve by 2030: end extreme poverty and promote shared prosperity in every country.
Position: E T Consultant
Duties & Accountabilities:
This job position is for Oracle database administrator (Oracle DBA) performing physical and logical infrastructure activities in the CITCC unit of ITS VPU. The candidate will be responsible for install , configure, patch and maintain Oracle software on Unix/Exadata environment focusing on Red Hat Linux platform including ASM, RAC, RAC-Data guard infrastructure setup, Administration and maintenance of Oracle infrastructure services, Oracle database performance management, Assisting development team and DBAs in detecting performance problems, Providing backup and restore functionality and Implementing database failover technologies DG broker following WBG database security standard implementation process for Oracle database environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c software on Linux/Exadata platform
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c RAC software on Linux/Exadata platform
- Install configure and maintain Oracle Data Guard in Single Instance and Oracle RAC environment
- Manage the Oracle ASM file system on Linux/Exadata platform
- Tune database parameters for optimal system performance.
- Ensure proper setting of system memory and semaphore system parameters in consultation with system administrators.
- Create and maintain Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c databases with optimal file layout for data file, rollback, and redo objects.
- Assist developers and logical DBAs in detecting performance problems including analysis of SQL, PL/SQL, and JDBC code.
- Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, historical and real time performance monitoring of the Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c environments using Oracle Diagnostic and Tuning packs
- Provide backup and restore functions for Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c databases.
- Implement Database failover technologies.
- Participate in On Call weekly shift supporting off hours and weekend activity. This is rotating assignment shared with other members of the team as necessary
- Follow ITIL processes for incident management, change management and problem management
- Compliance with ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 standard processes.
- Understanding of HIPAA and SOX Oracle compliance and controls
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum education requirement of Bachelors in Computer Science, IT. Masters is desirable
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience as a DBA in Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c.
- Relevant experience in remote management of Production database system of large scale.
- Extensive experience in Oracle RAC
- Experience in operating Oracle in the Cloud is a plus
- Experience with Oracle Exadata is a plus
- Experience as DBA in Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c in Red Hat Linux using ASM storage and ext3 file systems
- Relevant experience with Oracle RAC in Red Hat Linux platform
- Relevant experience with Oracle ASM file system
- Relevant experience with RMAN for backup and recovery
- Unix Shell Scripting experience is required
- Experience in Oracle Transparent Data encryption
- Relevant experience in use of ITIL processes
- Relevant experience for SOX/ICFR compliance of critical financial systems
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Experience in Cloud Control is a plus
- Experience in Oracle LDAP is a plus
- Experience in using OEM for job and event management is a plus
- Good Technical Documenting Skills is a plus
- PostgreSQL logical DBA experience is a plus
- Hadoop administrative experience is a plus
- MongoDB DBA experience is a plus
- Knowledge the license provisioning function is a plus.
Experience Matrix for Levels: 7+ years of relevant experience
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd