Engagement Manager (Health & Nutrition)
Apply By: 06 Jul 2020
CSRBOX is India's largest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact analytics and partnerships platform. It lists CSR portfolio of 1000 + companies falling under the ambit of mandatory CSR and investing altogether over more than INR 10,000 Cr. on CSR projects each year. The platform showcases various products and implementing agencies working under Education, Health, Sanitation, Solar, Energy etc. thematic area, who can partner with companies for various CSR projects to create higher impact. To see the products and organizations listing section, click Organizations and Products. CSRBOX under ambit of Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd also works on various research and consulting projects with corporate, CSR Foundations, iNGOs and UN organizations.
Few of our clients include UNICEF, HCL Foundation, Bajaj Group, Piramal Foundation, Wateraid, Children Investment Fund Forum, Genpact, Sterlite Foundation etc.
Our research reports can be visited here: https://csrbox.org/list-India-CSR-report
For more information, please visit https://csrbox.org/about-CSRBOX
IMPAct4Nutrition is a brand agnostic, non-financial commitment based platform to engage the private sector in building a social movement (Jan Andolan) to support POSHAN Abhiyaan (National Nutrition Mission). The platform serves as a catalyst for engaging businesses and CSR foundations to create awareness about the nutrition among their employees and communities in which they operate. It is an opportunity for the private sector to be part of a large social movement that will positively impact the nutritional and health status of India.
The anchor partners of the platform include UNICEF, CSRBOX, CII, Nasscom Foundation and Tata Trusts. The platform aims to engage 300-400 companies in the next two years and thereby reach-out to thousands of employees for nutrition literacy and awareness. Currently over 50 companies have pledged and onboarded as IMPAct4Nutrition partners.
For more info, please visit https://impact4nutrition.in/
CTC: INR 5.5L-8.0L/Year (Subject to experience and expertise)
The ‘Engagement Manager (Health & Nutrition)’ works as a key knowledge resource for social development research and analysis projects of CSRBOX. The incumbent leads sector (nutrition and healthcare) specific and cross-sectoral research assignments/projects of clients and partners along with guiding and leading team for in-house research projects.
The incumbent will work on IMPAct4Nutrition a joint initiative of UNICEF India, CSRBOX, Tata Trusts, NASSCOM Foundation and CII. The initiative focuses on power of CSR and responsible business to address malnutrition and under-nutrition in India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualise, develop and execute research projects/assignments in nutrition and healthcare sector
- To undertake research on SDGs and regional level programmes by bilateral and multi-lateral organizations with focus on healthcare and allied areas
- Work with reputed clients and in-house researchers and other cross-vertical teams to undertake research and analysis
- Data-analysis, professional report writing, case-study documentation etc.
- Develop concept note and proposals for research projects and interact with potential and existing clients
- Work with top management and vertical heads to align with organization’s requirements and growth plan
- Share the insights effectively in team and client meetings and translate the insights into recommendations and plans
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality while managing a team of researchers
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
- S/he will drive the private sector engagement with attention to timeliness, prioritization and building fruitful coalitions across the network and with strategic partners.
- Deliver detailed project design, individually and through productive collaborations within the secretariat and network, and through consortiums with other partners when opportunities and alignments arise.
- Manage, monitor and deliver project implementation with a continuous focus on results and learning, whilst integrating the evaluation of outcomes into core work programme and M&E.
- Develop learning opportunities for projects counterparts and stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree in any/nutrition discipline with an understanding of Social/Development Sector in India/Developing Countries.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in nutrition and healthcare sector with proven skills in research and report writing
- Excellent academic record with at least 60% in class 10th, 12th and Under Graduate course.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent command on research design, data collection and analysis, MS-Office suite and other data analysis tools
- Professional experience in writing and publishing technical reports, documentation
- Proficiency in making and delivering presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-driven professional with an aptitude to deliver the best.
Interested candidates may send their detailed CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter. Please mention in the job title in the subject line.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd