Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) the pioneer in Entrepreneurship for several decades has promoted entrepreneurship in urban, rural, peri-urban in and outside India. Entrepreneurs are not born; they can be made has been proved with micro/nano enterprises established in different parts of India. Having brought these persons into the World of Entrepreneurship, EDII has felt the need to provide a platform for the networking of Women Entrepreneurs who have established micro-enterprises.
Address: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad
Position: Content & Curriculum Development Expert (Subject Matter Expert) under Sattva Project
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have in-depth knowledge of bank linkages, market linkages, credit facilitation, funding schemes, Govt. subsidiary schemes and registration procedures.
- Post training follow up and handholding, motivating, capacity building of the entrepreneurs to set up sustainable enterprises.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential markets.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Ability to manage multiple enterprises concurrently and meet deadlines as per the project plan.
- Understanding the right ideas and best practices and technological solutions for business
- Facilitate Business Plan Formulation, funding and infra set-up for enterprises
- Should have strong executive presence and excellent convincing skills ability to hold own point of view in tough conversations.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, training & delegate responsibilities to entrepreneurs enabling their economic growth & development.
- Continuously look for better, efficient & cost effective solutions to improve productivity, scalability & demand-supply as required.
General Working Profile:
- Coordinate with Project Coordinator, Master Trainer and Community Mobilizers for implementation of the project
- Be responsible for the technical inputs for the beneficiaries through trainings, workshops, seminars and visits
- Assisting in enterprise development, business development, market linkages and credit linkages.
- Post programme follow up and hand holding of entrepreneurs through trainings and mentoring
- Prepare detail work plans and progress reports
- Identify and ensuring entrepreneurs participation in relevant Fairs and exhibition
- Participate in all meetings held for review of the progress by EDII H.O/SRO
- Any other work/activity as assigned by the Office.
- Bachelor’ s/Master’s Degree in Rural Management/social work/ Economics/MBA
- Must have 2 years of experience in Micro enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication ability.
- Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in computers are essential
Type of Employment: On Contractual basis.
Maximum Remuneration: 3,00,000 p.a.
Forward your resume indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to: email@example.com.