Entrepreneur Support Executive
Apply By: 28 Sep 2021
About the Organization
In order to provide more jobs, we need to transform job seekers into job creators. With this mission in mind, Dr. Deshpande & his wife, Sonali, established deAsra, a not-for-profit (Section 8) organization, in 2015.
deAsra is committed to enabling people to start, manage & grow a small business successfully. To this end, we offer a platform wherein, setting up, managing & growing a small business is made simple & entrepreneur friendly through a broad array of support services. Each of our services is simplified, benchmarked, tech-enabled, expert-led, with customer-friendly functionality, convenience & speed.
- Responsible for understanding the entrepreneur caller’s needs and providing platform resources and services to address those needs.
- Handle calls as per the defined quality factors, and keep call records updated with accurate data in accordance with the processes.
- Ensure the streamlined delivery of services through the platform’s service partners.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to new channels and suggest methods to improve entrepreneur support, engagement & business success.
- Provides on field observations on new requirements for better entrepreneur support.
Education Qualification/Required Skills and Experience
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen with active problem-solving skills, quick query response and resolution.
- Excellent Communication skills: English, Hindi speaking abilities/interpersonal skills.
- Technology Exposure: Can work with MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, GSuite of applications, must have used some CRM system, must be comfortable with tech apps and online software, is active on social channels.
- Work experience: 1-2 years of experience as Relationship Manager/Customer Service representative, working in a call based Contact Center OR
- BBA/BCOM fresh graduates OR studying for MBA/MCOM/CA as interns, with an interest in entrepreneurship preferred.
The Applicant should commit to the engagement of a minimum of 1 year. Please note that flexible hours can be accommodated but a minimum of 30 hours a week is expected.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd