Executive - Corporate Communication & Responsibility
Organization: DHL International GmbH
Apply By: 28 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn) International GmbH is a United States-founded German courier, parcel, and express mail service which is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL. The company was founded in the United States in 1969 and expanded their service throughout the world by the late 1970s. The company was primarily interested in offshore and intercontinental deliveries, but the success of FedEx prompted their own intra-US expansion starting in 1983.
Position: Executive - Corporate Communication & Responsibility (20009QK)
Senior Management Team:
- Develop content and messages for Country Manager and senior management for speaking engagements, newsletters, progress reporting etc.
- Craft key messages, talking points, and scripts for video / audio messages for both social and internal communications.
- Play a key role in showcasing the work of the India business within the Group via calls, Intranet, weekly newsletters, magazine etc.
- Provide updates on developments to employees within country, Asia Pacific region and globally
- Support the department to develop specific campaigns and platforms for communication to heighten pitch of key themes amongst the employees
- Run CSR linked internal communication campaigns
- Run employee recognition campaigns
- Responsible for news updates on the websites, Intranet, social media and in-house collaboration portals.
Global / Regional Senior Executive (Visits):
- Provide on ground support for senior executive visits particularly visits by Regional & Global CEOs
- Manage the PR & Social media efforts for the CSR mandate
- Support and ably assist in media interactions, where needed
Corp Social Responsibility:
- Manage the India CSR function – budget allocations, theme wise NGO partner selection, and vendor management.
- Manage the roll out and adaption of global CSR mandates
- Key role in presenting CSR role to the CSR core committee and senior management team
- Build and shape employee volunteering efforts
- Lead - Local agency contact for CSR Agency
- Local agency contact for IC & Digital agency
- Local agency contact for PR agency
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills – knowledge of one local language is mandatory
- Previous experience in internal communication role is an added advantage
- Previous experience in CSR role is an added advantage
- Need a strong relationship builder who will communicate with people at all levels – and across many regions
- Driven candidates will also get opportunities to present at various forums, international business within the group etc.
- Independent - a self-starter who is able to take up projects and work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to keep projects on track
Competencies: Must be able to use diplomacy and tact to influence outcome, where authority may not exist
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years of experience directly related to internal / employee communications and CSR management – either with a company or an agency environment.
- A background in mass communications / English literature and social work
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd