Executive Associate (Pharmaceuticals)
Organization: World Health Organization (WHO)
Apply By: 25 May 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. WHO are responsible for the World Health Report, the worldwide World Health Survey, and World Health Day.
Position: Executive Associate (Pharmaceuticals) - (2101666)
Description of Duties:
- Provide assistance in the procurement and delivery of supplies (mainly pharmaceuticals, related consumables and Instruments) and equipment for assigned countries in the Region.
- Monitor the day to day correspondence and operations of the procurement, shipping and logistics unit.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, and contract review committee reports, maintain appropriate follow up.
- Perform Order Administrator function and responsibility in the Global Management System (GSM) which involves reviewing and assigning Request for Pricing Estimates (RPEs) to buyers.
- Implement the Procurement Strategic plans, acquisition plans, solicitation methods, as well as maintain and manage required vendor database.
- Provide Emergency response assistance to WCO's ensuring value for money procurement of goods and services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance with legal and audit contract requirements, for existing and proposed long term agreements (LTA), lease /rental and goods and services contract agreements.
- Facilitates and participates in tender pre-bid meetings, and other inter organizational meetings.
- Verify and certify invoices for payment against purchase orders for accuracy. Liaise with other the Administrative unit and, Budget and Finance unit as required.
Essential: Completion of secondary education. - Diploma in Pharmaceuticals.
Desirable: University Degree in Pharmaceuticals. WHO only considers higher education qualifications obtained from an accredited institution. The list can be accessed through this link: http://www.whed.net
Essential: At least ten years' experience in Administration and/or procurement of goods and services. - Pharmaceutical training. (Minimum 3 years)
Desirable: Experience in procurement or logistics is highly desirable
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd