Organization: ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR)
Apply By: 11 Aug 2020
Location: Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
ICMR-National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) was initially established as Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979, and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989. NICPR is the Cancer Prevention HUB for Project ECHO (Extension for community Healthcare Outcomes). This entails incorporating cancer screening programs using the ECHO model for capacity building and access to specialty care for rural and underserved populations through telementoring. NICPR has been designated as a WHO-FCTC Global Knowledge Hub for Prevention and Control of Smokeless Tobacco Products.
Position: Field Investigator
No, of posts: 01
Nature of duties:
- Extensive field based research activities in Delhi NCR
- Recruit and/or interview subjects. Summarize the interviews
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters, as appropriate to individual position.
- Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information, follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected.
- Will be coordinating the quantitative fieldwork, transcribing interviews and implementation of study intervention
- Assist with preparation of all educational and training workshops and evaluation strategies
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation degree in public health/population studies/sustainable development practice/ health psychology/community health/sociology/economics/social work from recognized university with min 3 years of experience or
- Masters degree in public health/population studies/sustainable development practice/health psychology/community health/sociology/economics/social work from a recognized university
Age: Not exceeding 30 years
Emoluments: INR 31,000/- per month
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd