Field Officer - CSR
Organization: AYE Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Apply By: No Deadline
Location: Meerut(Uttar Pradesh)
POSITION: CSR FIELD OFFICER
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Field Officer is responsible for coordinating and implementing CSR activities according to the company strategy, in its ongoing commitment to become a more sustainable and socially responsible organization. The job holder will work closely with Head CSR to align training goals with overall corporate CSR objectives. Being a new organization on a rapid growth trajectory, the job holder will have the opportunity to grow her/his career in a variety of ways, depending on the ability to deliver and the aptitude.
- Support the deployment of Company's CSR projects on its 5 main directions:
i. Education and skill development ii. Promoting gender equality, empowering women, iii. Promoting health care iv. Technology incubators v. Rural development projects
- Responsible for the learning and professional development of product knowledge, sales and service skills in micro enterprises, through delivery and continuous improvement of training programs.
- Improve the awareness of CSR projects across the clusters
- Interact with the micro entrepreneurs & other groups in and around the clusters
The job holder's time would typically would be devoted to: -
- Delivery of Training modules in the Communities - 50%
- Induction of cluster members in to the CSR Projects - 30%
- Training evaluation metrics - 10%
- Need assessment for CSR interventions— 10%
Key Profile Requirement for Experience Candidates:
Experience: -Should Have
- Minimum 0.6 Months of experience as a trainer for financial products, or Experience in Sales & Marketing or Experience in CSR activities.
- Drive for social causes
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong communication skills, especially verbal
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS office (word, excel and power point)
- Graduates/Post Graduates with excellent communication skill
Share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd