Organization: Centre for Health Research & Innovation
Apply By: 30 Sep 2020
- End-to-end engagement of private sector providers, hospitals, clinics and pharmacies
- Support establishing public-private referral linkages for diagnostics and treatment support
- Conduct routine visits to engage private providers and facilities for addressing any queries and to ensure operational efficiency
- Create awareness in private sector providers about Tuberculosis (TB)/Drug resistant TB and services available under the project for quality TB care
- Coordinate with partner NGO field staff for ensuring efficient sample collection, transportation & reporting test results to engaged private sector providers
- Promote referral to public sector for diagnostics and prescription of FDCs amongst private providers
- Support in logistics management of FDCs and communication to pharmacies for the same
- Facilitate building trust for a cooperative attitude in private providers and pharmacies about Public Private Partnership model of TB services
- Support arranging workshops/CMEs for private providers and to ensure attendance
- Be responsible for achieving targets and drive performance on field
- Attend review meetings as and when required
Requirement – Candidates should be ready to travel extensively within the city of employment.
Required skills and experience:
- Graduate (B.A / B.Sc.) / Post-graduate in Science (Biology/Microbiology preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in public health/ diagnostics or medical devices or surgical organization as Area Manager/ Territory Executive / Medical Representative
- An excellent track record of performance and achievement of targets with superior planning and execution skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with go-getter attitude and solution-oriented outlook
- Speaking proficiency in English and Hindi is a must and knowledge of regional language is desirable
Salary range – 2,40,000 per annuum – 2,59,200 per annum.
Interested candidates please send across your CV on email@example.com latest by 30th September 2020 with subject line Field Officer-Navi Mumbai
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd