Finance and Grants Officer
Organization: People to People Health Foundation
Apply By: 22 Jan 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Background: PPHF is a health organization, transforming lives for improved health and wellbeing through locally-driven solutions. We are registered as non-for-profit company under section 8 in India.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- S/he will provide technical and administrative support in the areas of financial management and grants management.
- General responsibilities will include accounts payable, budget preparation, grants management, and tracking support.
- S/he will be responsible for setting up, managing, and providing technical support related to the grant-making component of the program activities.
- S/he will ensure that financial and grants management and reporting are compliant with financial management regulations of the organization.
- Conduct due diligence on grantees in coordination with project team
- Support program team on preparation of program budgets, analysis of grants and expenditure and prepare financial and grants statements for an effective utilization of grants in time.
- Ensure preparation and availability of statutory financial records and tax compliance.
- Assist in proper monitoring of PPHF’s funds and assets
- Oversee the disbursement of funds; ensuring that accurate and timely payments are made to vendors, implementing partners, service providers, and other stakeholders
- Support internal and external audits
- Assist in implementing strong human resources systems;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post Graduate preferably with Management degree with specialization in finance /CA/ICWA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position on Finance and grants management
- Experience in managing donor funding, legal and statutory compliances.
- Excellent working knowledge in the Tally ERP, GST and TDS returns software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional comportment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and manage time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work well with diverse groups and work as part of a team
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is January 22, 2021.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd