Organization: Vital Strategies
Apply By: 30 Apr 2021
About the Organization:
Vital Strategies, headquartered in New York City, is an international public health organization. Their programs strengthen public health systems and address the world’s leading causes of illness, injury and death. Vital Strategies’ priorities are driven by the greatest potential to improve and save lives.
Position: HR Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general recruitment support to hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team including: interviewing, researching new recruiting sources, producing employment agreements and preparing new hire paperwork.
- Ensure quality and consistency in new hire onboarding procedures.
- Ensure that HR systems, including policies and procedures are developed, continuously monitored and updated, and are compliant with local laws and in line with Vital standards.
- Manage MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with standardization of reports for better decision making. Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll report provided by third party agency. (Payroll is outsourced to third party agency)
- Provide Vital managers and staff members with counsel and support for staff development, performance appraisals, performance counseling disciplinary action and grievances in accordance with labor regulations and internal procedures.
- Work with Global HR team to develop a compensation and benefits program that attract and retain the best talent; monitor the internal equity and competitiveness of compensation; ensure consistent procedures are used for salary administration; coordinate open enrollment for all plans.
- Process monthly payroll and ensure statutory compliances.
- Manage and record appropriately staff movements (new hires, promotion, transfer and exit); ensure staff are tracking vacation and other leave time; providing reports to supervisors.
- Coordinate with Global HR to implement performance management systems, ensure staff development and engagement.
- Ensure that personnel files are maintained and include records such as contracts, job descriptions, and performance evaluations.
- Support HR compliance programs pertaining to government reporting, working time, data privacy, and all other areas related to employment law.
- Undertake special HR projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Project management experience.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd