Head, Skill Development Programme
Organization: Society for Transformation, Inclusion and Recognition through Sports (STAIRS)
Apply By: 20 Dec 2022
About the Organization
STAIRS is a not-for-profit organization working towards sports, education, health and skill development of children across India.
The organization is driven by the mission to facilitate the process of creating an enabling environment for children to exercise their 'right to play' and create a support system to elevate them. Its vision is to guide youth for their holistic development by channelizing their energy towards meaningful activities, thus bringing about a positive and constructive thinking that results in prosperity.
STAIRS programmes include training camps, tournaments and championships, thus providing a platform to these children to hone their skills and showcase their talent. STAIRS taps in to the potential talent and provides opportunity to climb up the stairs of social empowerment and shape character by inculcating a sense of belongingness in the society. Some of the STAIRS beneficiaries are currently playing at the national and international circuits and earn laurels for the country.
- Youth develop effective induction programmes.
- Devise individual skill learning plans.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate sports skill training and youth development programmes
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Post-graduate degree in Education or Social Science discipline such as Economics, Sociology, Social Policy, or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Skill development role. Prior experience of working in sports and youth development will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable leadership experience
- Networking capabilities in the Sports sector
- Experience of working in collaboration with Indian government (at the Centre/state level) in the implementation of sports programmes
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd