Head Operations – Indore (Full Time) - Fixed term till Dec, 2021
Organization: Multiple Sclerosis Society of India
Apply By: 20 Jun 2021
Location: Indore(Madhya Pradesh)
Background of the organization
About Multiple Sclerosis Society of India (MSSI) a registered non-profit organization established 1985, having 8 chapters (Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai & Pune). We are affiliated to MS International Federation (MSIF). MSSI is the one and only MS patient welfare organization in India that serves close to 3000 members. Services we provide include Counselling, Home Nursing care, Physiotherapy, Scholarship and Medical Reimbursements (in special cases) in addition to regular meetings and webinars.
About MSIF www.msif.org is a unique global network of MS organizations, people affected by MS, volunteers and staff from around the world. Our movement is made up of 48 MS organizations with links to many others. We inspire, mobilise and bring the world together to improve the quality of life of everybody affected by MS and to end MS forever.
MSSI & MSIF has undertaken a collaborative project to respond Covid 19 challenges and support MS persons in India.
About the project
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to over a million deaths, and economic and social challenges worldwide. One of the impacts has been on MS patient organizations, which have seen huge losses in charitable income due to cancelled events and lost donors. For many organizations these losses threatened the vital support they provide for people affected by MS, and for some it even threatened their survival.
MSSI with the support of MSIF is implementing a one-year project (Jan – Dec, 2021) to address the need of MS person during this pandemic. Due to loss of income during the pandemic, many MSPs are struggling to manage the school/college fees of their children. To reduce the school/college dropouts, MSSI with the support of MSIF has taken initiative to support the children of MSPS with scholarship over the period of one year with equipment support in certain cases.
Job Description - Head Operations - Indore Chapter
- Overall management and implementation of the project under Indore Chapter.
- Coordination and supervision of project activities to ensure that the objectives are met timely and in cost-effective manner.
- Enhancing network of all concerned stakeholders (health care professionals, Govt officials, NGOs) in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Undertake regular field visits (Depends on Covid situation) to various Govt Hospitals in Indore and neighboring Districts to identify new MSPs under Indore Chapter.
- Data management and analysis, maintain and update the database of MS persons under Indore Chapter on regular basis.
- Educate and Facilitate the MS persons in getting Disability Certificates and other Govt schemes and follow-up with them on the progress.
- Organize and coordinate project activities, meetings and workshops in consultation with Indore Chapter.
- Ensure project activities are implemented and milestones are achieved according to schedule.
- Supervision and capacity building of team members;
- Advocacy with different stakeholders/Govt. officials in Madhya Pradesh
- Support Project Director in writing project concept note/ proposal and exploring funding opportunities for the Chapter.
- Effective and accurate report project status and relevant project information to Project Director.
- Report the activities and financial progress as per the agreed schedule or requirements.
- Plan monthly and quarterly targets and ensure their delivery through the team of volunteers.
- Undertake administrative duties, develop and maintain project schedules, assign tasks to team members, compile summaries and report writing.
- Preparation of monthly updates and reports
- Conduct periodic review meetings with the team to ensure delivery is as per schedule.
- Any other work as per the need of the Organization
1. All applicants to send their updated resumes along with position applied for in the subject line.
2. Application along with cover note must be sent to email@example.com by 20th June 2021.
3. We welcome people with MS to apply.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Salary: 30,000/month (all inclusive)
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd