Head of Research - Sustainable Cities India
Organization: World Resources Institute (WRI)
Apply By: 31 Dec 2020
Location: (Delhi) Mumbai(Maharashtra) Bengaluru(Karnataka)
About the Organization:
World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. Their work focuses on building sustainable and liveable cities and working towards a low carbon economy. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
Position: Head of Research- Sustainable Cities India
Program Overview for Sustainable Cities and Transport
At WRI India Ross Center we focus on 10 integrated solutions to urban challenges. Through applied research, tools, hands-on advice, and by tapping our network of global experts, we accelerate transformative urban initiatives that have the power to change Indian cities into thriving, equitable and low-carbon places that are good for people and the planet.
Working at WRI India Ross Center offers you the unique opportunity to learn and grow as you collaborate with a diverse set of change agents across Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. As India’s biggest urban focused think and do tank, we seek thoughtful, enterprise-minded and sensitive individuals who can help us support this transformation and make a positive difference to citizens’ everyday lives.
- Conduct high-quality, actionable research by providing guidance on research design, data interpretation, analytical issues, and effective writing
- Co-author, support staff to document and publish the change stories and research building on their work in Cities
- Create a strong culture of research excellence in WRI India Ross Center
- Build partnerships within academia and external subject matter experts to bring in all-round perspectives
- Ensure all knowledge products are developed to meet WRI’s quality standards and are designed to deliver actionable results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate should have an advanced degree in Urban planning, Engineering, Public Policy or Economics. PhD is preferred.
- 8-12 years of professional experience in writing, publishing research on urban agendas.
Potential Salary: 16,00,000 to 20,00,000 INR
Salary and Benefits: Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Duration: Full time regular
Location: Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore, India
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd