Human Resources Manager
Organization: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
Apply By: 24 Apr 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
The role of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is to advance the interests of Australia and Australians internationally. The department provides foreign, trade and development policy advice to the Australian Government. DFAT also works with other Australian government agencies to drive coordination of Australia’s pursuit of global, regional and bilateral interests.
Position: Human Resources Manager
- Manage the HR Section, including oversight of the team’s deliverables, mentoring and performance management of Personnel Officers.
- Administration and local management of scheduled reviews of conditions of service for all LES and Abased.
- Oversee and assist with recruitment processes at the High Commission and the spokes including review of employment contracts for new local recruits.
- Prepare end-of-month financial returns in regard to employee entitlements.
- Review, maintain and communicate HR policies for A-based and LES.
- Provide advice on entitlements, manage local aspects of the annual salary review, and administer provident and gratuity funds.
- Manage financial and medical records of both LES and A-Based staff.
- Administer HR software (currently DKM) and maintain HR databases.
- Plan, organise and complete special projects, review duties and functions of LES, and provide high level analytical reports and recommendations to Post management.
- Strong understanding and experience with modern HR Practices in the region.
- Good understanding of the local labour laws and provisions.
- Demonstrated prior experience in HR, knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply HR policy and procedures.
- Sound written and oral English and Hindi language skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Post-graduate degree in HR will be an advantage.
Salary: INR 171,780 per month
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd