IDEX Fellowship July 2020
Organization: IDEX Accelerator
Apply By: 05 Apr 2020
IDEX is developing the next wave of "social intrapreneurs" (employees who innovate from within existing organizations) who will support, lead and advance the work of socially focused enterprises around the world!
The social enterprise sector is becoming increasingly competitive with growing innovation, integration of technology and inflow of investor funds. The sector is absorbing talent from different industries and slowly becoming a preferred sector to work for due to its dynamism, scope for growth and competitive compensation packages. Now, we're searching all corners of the world for individuals who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space.
The IDEX Accelerator & Global Fellows Program is for young professionals (21 - 35 years old) from across the globe who want to deep dive into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner. Now in it’s10th year of operation, the IDEX Fellowship offers applicants multiple options in terms of how they may direct their fellowship experience and learnings based on time and financial commitments.
The IDEX Fellowship experience can be tailored to the individual’s career objectives and training needs, and can include onsite, virtual or blended learning experiences.
We’re so pleased to introduce our 4 program offerings that will now allow you to access the IDEX Fellowship from any part of the globe:
1. THE FULL IMMERSION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
2. THE BLENDED ONSITE AND VIRTUAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
3. THE VIRTUAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
4. THE WORKING PROFESSIONAL’S FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM (Individuals working and residing in India only)
| VIRTUAL ORIENTATION | ONSITE FIELD ORIENTATION | PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT LEARNING LABS | HUMAN CENTERED DESIGN | SOCIAL INNOVATION | SYSTEMS THINKING | BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCE | RESOURCE MOBILIZATION | IMPACT ASSESSMENT | COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES | ONLINE & OFFLINE WORKSHOPS, MEETINGS | IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL MENTOR ENGAGEMENTS | SOCIAL ENTERPRISE PLACEMENT | CAREER COUNSELLING | BUILDING YOUR PUBLIC AVATAR | COMMUNITY CONNECT PEER-TO-PEER LEARNING | PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING INTERACTIONS | ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT | DISC ASSESSMENT | VISA SUPPORT |
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Sessionsled by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views and experiences
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise and post fellowship support.
- A global family for life!
APPLICATION RESOURCES AND TIMELINE
- Applications Open - 4th February, 2020
- Application Form
- Important Dates and Timeline
- Application Guide and Resources
- Early Bird Deadline - 8th March, 2020
- Application Deadline - 5th April, 2020
- Fellowship Start Date – 1st July, 2020
- Fellowship End Date – 18th December, 2020
Learn more details about the IDEX Fellowship 4 Program Offerings and apply here: https://www.idexaccelerator.com/idex-app-info
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd