Individual Consultant – Senior Technical Expert-Digital Finance Initiative
Apply By: 28 Jan 2021
About the Organization:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations' global development network. They advocate for change and connect countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for them. They provide expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. They promote technical and investment cooperation among nations.
Position: Individual Consultant – Senior Technical Expert_Digital Finance Initiative - Bangalore, Karnataka India
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Mission Director the incumbent will focus on achievement of the following results:
- Support in strengthening of Digital Finance Initiatives
- Support in the development of mechanisms, structures and systems, for Induction and Capacity Building of state, district, block and field teams, Community Cadres and Community Institutions
- Develop pool of community cadre/master trainers-training, deployment and management
- Customized modules and protocols shared by NMMU and if required develop state specific modules and materials
- Mentor/monitor/guide staff at state, district and block team to ensure effective rollout of the activities
- Represent at different forums and liaison with different line departments and NMMU related to the mission activities and reports
- Facilitate planning, managing and budgeting at various levels
- Provide support in programme, systems, data and fund management activities in the state
- Coordinate with Corporate BC and Banks for data sharing for monitoring of Digital Finance initiatives
- Any other task assigned by reporting officer.
- Experience in Social Mobilization, Community Development Institution Building and Capacity building of community members, Leaders, community Cadres and Professionals.
- Proven track record in working government/non-government organization. Well versed with working in MS Office
- Should have managed a team of 10 members.
- High level of proficiency in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, SPSS etc.)
- Time management and organizational skills required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Post Graduate degree or diploma (equivalent) preferably in Rural Development Management, masters in social work, Financial Management.
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in related sector with experience of design, planning and working in large scale projects of government/non-government organisation at state/national Level.
Duration of the Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government policy.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd