Individual Consultant - Operations & Procurement Associate
Apply By: 28 Jan 2021
About the Organization:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations' global development network. They advocate for change and connect countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for them. They provide expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. They promote technical and investment cooperation among nations.
Position: Individual Consultant – Operations & Procurement Associate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to HR & Procurement team to hire consultants under the project;
- Support the unit to implement procurement process of services and goods;
- Assist in administrative tasks like travel arrangements, meetings, conference and workshops for the team;
- Support the team in processing the salaries of the consultants
- Provide logistics support to team members in the organization of trainings, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, at national and international locations.
- Manage project files, documents, concept notes, correspondence and various communications as required by the authorities
- Apart from the above the Project Administrative and Procurement Assistant will also be required to execute other duties and assignments by SMMU team.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities as assigned by the Mission Director
- Ability to assist the team in financial and physical reporting;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Intra-Internet, e-mail applications etc
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in the area of professional discipline and job knowledge, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Supports the team in building strong relationships with stakeholders and external actors;
- Ability to prioritize assignments and requirements, and multitask as needed;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Demonstrates skills to liaise and work with varied stakeholders especially government and technical agencies
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Master’s degree in Public administration/ Public Policy/Finance/ Economics/Business Economics/ Commerce/ Accounts/Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of administration and procurement, preferably in development Organization
- Prior experience of UNDP’s procurement and HR Policy and procedures will be preferable
- Experience of working on the government funded projects is highly desirable
Duration of the Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the Government / KSRLPS policy.
Languages Required: Fluency in English and Kannada– spoken, read and write for all official communication is essential.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd