Junior Researcher/Research Associate– Social Science (Behavioral)
Apply By: 10 Dec 2022
About the Organization
At WOTR, we are committed to tackling the key causes of rural poverty by rejuvenating ecosystems and building the community’s resilience to climate change by enhancing Water availability, increasing land and agricultural productivity, diversifying livelihoods, empowering women, and strengthening the health and well-being of vulnerable rural communities.
WOTR brings together practitioners, academics, researchers, trainers, and policy makers to work collaboratively in building the resilience of rural communities. Our partners, including donors and government agencies stand resolutely behind us to effect this. At WOTR, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and knowledge to both understand rural issues comprehensively and solve these issues by working with rural communities and ecosystems.
- Plan, design and execute qualitative research methodologies to analyze and understand the behavioral impacts of rural communities
- Document the behavioral impacts of local rural communities on agriculture practices and their land resources in WOTR’s project areas.
- Conducting PRAs, FGDs and other related activities with local rural communities to collect the data required for various research studies
- Data management and contributing to report writing on behavioral impacts, agricultural practices, climate change, social vulnerability.
- Contribute and support in stakeholder engagement process at different levels
- Work in close coordination with the trans-disciplinary teams, including practitioners
- Develop training modules for communities, practitioners and other stakeholders
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- M.Sc. / M.A in any of the following fields: Behavioral Science, Social work, Sociology, Development Studies, Natural Resource Management, Anthropology or other relevant fields with 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience / background in documenting the behavioral impacts of communities.
- The commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of rural communities
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to comprehend and communicate technical concepts in simple and direct language.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV with the subject line “Application for the position of Junior Researcher/ Associate – Social Science (Behavioral)” before 10th December.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd