Junior Technical Expert
Organization: GIZ India
Apply By: 01 Mar 2021
About the Organization:
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an enterprise owned by the German Government. GIZ implements sustainable development through international cooperation, on behalf of Germany and other partners. With a global footprint in over 130 countries, GIZ leverages its regional and technical expertise for local innovation. GIZ India has a team of over 300 staff.
Position: Junior Technical Expert (03)
- Overall effective and timely implementation of the project activities with support of consultants and experts etc in coordination with NABARD’s knowledge-hub in charge.
- Supporting management of procurement processes, contract management and tracking project budgets; and
- Other tasks as may be required during project implementation.
Management and coordination
- Coordinates and assists in preparing and conducting project activities and carrying out other activities as agreed in operational plan for the state knowledge hub.
- Assists consultants in carrying out their work for the identified project activities.
- Assists the project with all organizational and management issues.
- Regularly consults with the GIZ officer responsible for the contract and cooperation on all project activities.
- Helps to bring synergy with government institutions, private agencies, banks and NGOs.
- Contributes to formulating project action plans and implement project activities as per the resultbased framework and budget in collaboration with project partners.
- Responsible for organizing training events, workshops, forums, team meetings etc
Communication and networking
- Supports communication with important stakeholders NABARD regional office, NGOs, FPOs etc for project implementation.
- Provides technical assistance for activities identified under the work packages.
- Contributes to knowledge management: supports collection, processing and distributing relevant information, monitoring communication and interaction between NABARD RO, NGOs and FPOs through direct dialogue, participation in meetings and seminars etc.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture / Agri Business Management/ Rural Development /Management/Natural Resource Management or other closely related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in implementation and management of agriculture projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in capacity building of producer groups & Farmer Producer Organization.
- Understanding of GIS in agriculture and NRM projects is desirable.
- Experience of Telangana is preferable
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd