Organization: Quest Alliance
Apply By: 10 Jul 2021
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators. We are a not-for-proﬁt trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ﬁeld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
If you feel passionately about the need for positive change in the education and employability development space in India, and are excited about the potential for technology as an enabler for bringing about some of these changes, then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
The QUEST Alliance brings together public, private and NGO partners to create, pilot and institutionalize technology tools for improving the quality of education at all levels in both formal and non formal settings to better reach disadvantaged youth populations. As a dynamic network of educators, corporate and NGO leaders, QUEST is committed to identifying new and innovative technology-mediated solutions for education and workforce development. QUEST Programs focus on innovative ways to integrate technology into the teaching and learning environment, ensuring quality educational value with significant potential for scaling.
About the Role
The QUEST Alliance’s Knowledge Manager will work closely with the Advocacy Manager, Leadership Team, State Leads, reporting to the CEO to build a coherent strategy. The role entails creating and sustaining systems that ensure that relevant knowledge is captured, processed and shared internally and externally so that Quest continues to learn as an organisation and remains an active and relevant contributor in building knowledge within the sector.
- Building a framework for documenting, processing and disseminating knowledge across the organization including designing systems, processes, tools and culture
- Design of templates, systems and processes to collect relevant information and make them referenceable and accessible.
- Create systems and facilitate processes for all teams to share insights and co-create organisational knowledge.
- Design and facilitate reflective processes internally for teams to share learnings
- Contribute to strategic planning, change management initiatives in the organisation
- Hold the design and execution of the annual staff meeting and mid-year learning festival.
- Capture insights and suggestions from periodic internal reflections to inform decisions, strategy and learning at a programmatic and organisational level.
- Identify and collate key trends and patterns from all relevant sources including review and reflection processes, research studies, leadership communication, external documents which can inform further research, design, strategy and innovation.
- Document key change processes within the organisation and develop relevant reports and manuals.
- Facilitate internal processes to train people on documentation and knowledge transfer
- Document stories, innovations, practices and culture that make the Quest Way and make it visible internally and externally.
- Author thought leadership articles by interviewing the team members on various themes that are critical to the organisation
- Support organisation wide research projects with external agencies and consultants
- Work along with the CEO to build the annual narrative for Quest as a sector builder that can be incorporated across channels and communication pieces.
- Create a strategy for dissemination of knowledge products internally and externally
- Plan engagement strategies like reflections sessions, brainstorming, colabs etc. for internal and external stakeholders to engage with Quest’s knowledge products.
- Anchor the design and agenda for the annual summit along with the Advocacy manager and thematic leads ensuring participation from the internal team round the year.
- Anchor leadership communication and work closely with them to document and publish thought leadership pieces across channels both internally and externally.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years experience in educational research or innovation organization
- A graduate degree (Master’s or PhD) in education or social science
- Strong project management skills:
- Managing Research
- Human centered design thinking process
- Writing & presentation skills
- Strategies for dissemination of knowledge through online communication channels
- Manage diverse data sources
- Work collaboratively with other teams to build systems and processes
- Program management and evaluation skills
- Candidate should be flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and an energetic team player
- Knowledge of issues in education quality and the social development sector in India
- Ability to observe keenly and draw actionable insights from diverse data sources
- Fluency in spoken and written English, comfortable in at least one Indian regional language, in addition to Hindi
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Internet and
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the role by filling up the application form given here.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Due to the enormity of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Know About Quest
About the Team and Culture
Everyday is a Friday! - How we make our workplace fun
Quest Day - Our Bday celebrated with people we love, and there is food & music
What our partners & collaborators say? - see here
Annual All Staff Meet - From Goa, Kumarakom, Coorg, Bodh Gaya & Puducherry this is where all employees meet to celebrate their learning & relationships.
Watch our youtube playlists for more.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd