Organization: Tech Mahindra Foundation
Apply By: 25 Dec 2021
Project: Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Digital Technologies
Position: LAB Attendant
Number of openings 1
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0-2 years of teaching experience of IT
Qualification: B. Tech
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The Foundation set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), has been working tirelessly in the areas of education, disability and employability with a keen focus on corporate volunteering. It operates across eleven locations in India.
The Foundation has been running SMART Academies (since May 2016) with the intent of offering more advanced and longer-term courses in some specialized vocations. At present, the Foundation runs eight Tech Mahindra SMART Academies, including four SMART Academies for Healthcare, three SMART Academies for Digital Technologies and one SMART Academy for Logistics. The goal of setting up these Academies was twofold — create, build and nurture youth to develop skills in specific industries including healthcare, digital technologies and logistics along with uplifting
country’s youth and transforming them into world-class professionals. The Academies offer both diploma and certificate (by the qualified professionals) courses.
Work with one of India’s top CSR Foundation. Tech Mahindra Foundation is looking for resourceful and motivated individual for the above-mentioned vacancy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist faculty in the practical sessions.
- To supervise and guide students to use computer software and hardware.
- To handle day-to-day IT issues of the Academy.
- Diagnose and rectify internet and networking issues.
- Maintain stock of software and hardware available.
- Any other administrative task assigned by Management
- Good Communication and reasoning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office.
- Good knowledge of networking & Internet.
- Basic knowledge of any two: C, C++/ HTML/CSS/PHP/ Java/Adobe products.
- Must have troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates please share your updated profiles at: email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd