Manager, Digital Marketing, TB
Organization: Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI)
Apply By: 29 Feb 2020
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization:
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
Position: Manager, Digital Marketing, TB
The TB Free Chennai Initiative (TFCI) is an ambitious program under the Zero TB Initiative, which seeks to eliminate TB at an aggressive pace. The Greater Chennai Corporation (GCC) heads the consortium of partners under TFCI, and CHAI gives technical and strategic support to GCC. GCC is keen on testing various community-level interventions that can complement and improve case finding through facility-level and mobile screening.
The immense reach of social media and digital channels presents a significant opportunity to improve care-seeking. To this end, CHAI aims to develop a robust digital marketing strategy that targets the most vulnerable, at-risk populations for TB and improves care-seeking. This innovative proof-of-concept mHealth pilot seeks to develop recommendations from the ground up to explore the impact of a precision public health (PPH) targeting approach to change care-seeking behaviors. A qualified and full-time digital marketing manager will lead the project in terms of developing the overall strategy, generating key insights and recommendations and working closely with the team, various stakeholders and external agencies to accomplish the same.
- Analyze data and insights collected through exploratory research (market research, qualitative research, desk research).
- Drive engagement with stakeholders to disseminate research analyses and build consensus on tactical steps.
- Synthesize exploratory research and stakeholder inputs to develop a comprehensive prioritized set of online and offline intervention strategies.
- Design methodology and research guides for research agencies; concept notes, RFPs and SOWs for digital communication agencies.
- Devise engagement strategy in digital media and lead selection of and partnership with an implementation/marketing agency to develop and execute the campaign.
- Organize meetings with CHAI TB Advisory Board, ecosystem partners, Government partners for gathering ideas, disseminating result, and strategizing the way forward.
- Work closely with selected agency to develop deep understanding of target audience and design key behavior change communication through a human-centered design process. Monitor implementation and develop new and innovative communication strategies.
- Monitor and provide guidance to field teams engaged in research and implementation.
- Develop M&E and impact analysis frameworks for determining value and cost-effectiveness of interventions.
- Develop TB care-seeking digital health marketing strategy with sustainability and scale-up plan. Drive adoption of strategy with state and national Governments.
- Exercise administrative and budgetary oversight over the agency/project.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- At least 8-9 years of relevant professional experience in demanding, results-oriented environments in the public sector and/or private sector.
- Prior experience of designing and managing a large- scale digital marketing campaign in either public or private sector is required.
- Demonstrated ability to advocate and drive change in large program settings.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong command of Tamil and English required.
- Strong communication skills, including development of compelling presentations with the ability to translate technical content and results into formats suitable for various audiences.
- Ability to work independently on complex projects and proactively manage projects with minimal supervision.
- High EQ and excellent interpersonal skills, especially in cross-cultural settings and highly distributed work environments with demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd